Friday, January 15, 2010

Salut!

It's been a while for me to post anything, and well quite frankly even now I don't feel like writing too much. Here's a little update I reckon, not that I really intend for this to be a self serving purpose but I haven't seen many people lately so if just one person takes to this and digs it then I'm satisfied ha.

I've been working a lot lately, not as much as this time last year, but still quite a bit. Between Little Country Church doing graphic design, and Dutch Bros. "Saving Lives One Cup At A Time", I've been enjoying it.

Speaking of Little Country Here are a few pics of my most recent work that I've done. In Web Design. It's been fun, and really challenging trying to find a sense of uniqueness and originality.


I haven't been able to do much photography or much film lately, but that's ok by me. I'm satisfied just doing a different style of design lately.

Like I mentioned this is a quick and brief little update of what I've been up to lately, and some previews of what I've done.

Let me know what you think of the web designs ;)

Oh and we're reading through Crazy Love by Francis Chan... it's really good I am enjoying it.

No comments: